Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Midnight Dog Wash


I tried to sleep last night.

I went to bed at 9:03, even thought I had the opportunity to stay up and watch TV.

But I went to bed.

But I was rudely awakened by my little dog SCRATCHING.

Standing on top of my and scratching and scratching and scratching.

I was ready to strangle her but it wasn't her fault.

She has very dry skin and it is worse this time of year.

But she was miserable and so was I.

So.......at MIDNIGHT, I could not stand it anymore.

I jerked her out of bed and THREW her in the tub.

I gave her a nice long bath with her medicated shampoo.

She whined and cried.

I wanted to whine and cry.

But after our little Midnight Dog Wash, I dried her off, put her back on the bed, wrapped her up in a blanket.

And guess what.

She went to sleep.

And so did I.

No comments:

Post a Comment