Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yeah, I do believe.

I do believe.
I believe in ghosts and I believe in aliens.
I don't know why people don't.
Oh and I believe in BigFoot or Sasquatch too.
Ghosts?
Sure. They are around.
People are energy.
People have souls and sometimes people have things left unfinished.
I think they may linger.
I think they may be lost or confused.
They may be angry but I don't think they will hurt you.
You may hurt yourself if you are afraid of them.
But I don't think they will hurt you.

Aliens.
Now aliens are a bit harder to explain.
But I think they are here.
I think they have been here for a very long time.
No, I don't think they built the Pyramids.
But I think they are here.
And if they aren't here already, they are trying to get here.
I don't know why.
But they are real and they are around.
If we can send probes to Mars and Saturn and land on the moon, why do we think that other life forms can't be sending probes here?
Maybe they are just curious.
Maybe they have the same concerns we do.

BigFoot?
I think Bigfoot could be real sure.
As vast as this planet is, there is no way we could have explored every square inch of it.
We don't know what's out there in the wilderness.
It's huge.
Why couldn't there be something out there that no one's ever seen?
Who know what's out there?
I think Bigfoot's real.
I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment